Sunday, July 19, 2009

Diving in


Let me just start by explaining how this little fish ended up in the shark pond.




Was married for 11 1/2 years to a huge shark. An alcoholic, drug addicted, motorcycle riding, cheating shark. He was selfish, old fashioned (in a bad way), terrible with money, and still tied to his mommy by the apron strings. We have two beautiful little angel fish, but he spent the majority of their lives ignoring them. Now that the divorce is in process, he's fighting for 50/50 custody. I know this is because of his mother, but that doesn't make it any less of a threat. Because we live 2000 miles apart, 50/50 custody is not really an option. So it has become a fight to the death for full custody.




It's been 6 months since I left him (with my best friend). I have spent a lot of time alone and have reconnected with some old friends, which i have to say has been the most wonderful thing about this whole divorce disaster. And recently, I have been feeling a little lonely. So, I have started dipping my toes in a new pond.




And let me tell you, there are some WEIRD fish out there. I have tried chatrooms, online dating sites, and talking to random weird people on MySpace. And since my friends have been so entertained by some of my fish tales, I thought I would share with all the other single fish out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment